Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application security monitoring (web scanning) to include performing source code analysis and web scanning using COTS tools.
- Vulnerability management using Security Center.
- Analyze architecture and system functionality for a broad range of technologies.
- Log analysis for incident remediation/threat hunting.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Provide support in the areas of information assurance, vulnerability assessment, enterprise protection planning, security monitoring, incident response, cyber security, and cyber threat analysis.
- Firewall management.
- B.S or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in network design, network security, and firewall technologies. Experience with Fortinet preferred.
- Experience with testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities using tools from vendors such as Tenable, IBM, Checkmarx, and Netsparker.
- Experience with log analysis. Experience with Splunk preferred.
- Good understanding of computing security, authentication techniques, operation procedures and general practices in an enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated self-initiated ability for analyzing, debugging, and tracking security issues.
- Identifies problems, determines the accuracy and relevance of information, and uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to identify priorities as needed to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with people at every level
Thank you for your interest in employment at Ariadne!
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Click Apply button now!