Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop and continuously improve a modern DevOps pipeline for building, testing, deploying and monitoring 10,000s of NCBI’s apps and services.
- Expert in at least one programming language, such as Golang, Python, Java, Kotlin, Scala, C, C++
- Solid Linux skills
- Solid understanding of networking, proxies
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and micro-services
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Terraform, Vault, packer, Vagrant
- telegraf, kapacitor, Grafana, InfluxDB or equivalent
- ELK, Splunk
- Service Mesh (istio/envoy, conduit, linkerd)
- Any other DevOps technologies, any prior DevOps experience
Ariadne offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including BlueCross BlueShield health insurance with 100% company paid premiums, 401K program with matching and immediate vesting, paid time off and holiday pay, life insurance, flexible spending and disability coverage. We promote an excellent work/life balance with a 40-hour workweek and a chance to work alongside accomplished scientists at NIH. Ariadne is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in working at Ariadne!
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Click Apply button now!